- Sweet Home Alabama (made famous by Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- Flirtin’ with Disaster (made famous by Molly Hatchet)
- Fooled Around and Fell in Love (made famous by Elvin Bishop)
- Ramblin’ Man (made famous by The Allman Brothers Band)
- Free Bird (made famous by Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- Hold on Loosely (made famous by 38 Special)
- All My Rowdy Friends are Coming Over Tonight (made famous by Hank Williams Jr.)
- If You Want to Get to Heaven (made famous by The Ozark Mountain Daredevils)
- La Grange (made famous by ZZ Top)
- Born Free (made famous by Kid Rock)
- Midnight Rider (made famous by The Allman Brothers Band)
- Dixie Chicken (made famous by Little Feat)
Southern Rock Lullabies? Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star has a new collection...Written by James Zahn
While all content is editorially chosen, articles may contain affiliate links which may generate revenue for the site when a purchase is made.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star just hit The Rock Father with news that they've released yet another collection of popular songs in lullaby form, this one being LULLABY VERSIONS OF SOUTHERN ROCK. The new collection hit iTunes this week and features 'lush instrumental versions' of songs made famouse by the likes of ZZ Top, Hank Williams Jr., Kid Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and more. Check out the track listing below.
James Zahn is best-known as The Rock Father™, a media personality, commentator, adventurer and raconteur. He is the Owner, Publisher, and Editor-in-Chief of THE ROCK FATHER™ Magazine. In January, 2019, after nearly a decade of publishing The Rock Father™ Magazine, he joined Adventure Media and Events as Senior Editor of The Toy Book—the leading trade publication for the toy industry since 1984, as well as The Pop Insider — a destination for all things pop culture, and The Toy Insider — the leading consumer guide for toys and games. He is also editor of The Toy Report, a weekly newsletter published by The Toy Book each Thursday. Zahn has over 27 years of experience in the entertainment, retail and publishing industries.
He regularly serves as a Brand Ambassador and spokesperson for several Globally-recognized pop culture and lifestyle brands in addition to consulting for a number of toy manufacturers.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for bands such as FEAR FACTORY, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands. He currently serves as an artist manager and video director for PRODUCT OF HATE, whose debut album was released by Napalm Records in 2016, distributed by ADA/Warner Music in the U.S. with Universal Music handling global. A new album has been completed and is set for release this year.
Zahn and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, ABC, WGN, CBS, GCTN, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Reuters, BusinessWire, Fangoria, Starlog and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360 alongside Anderson Cooper, and has been interviewed by Larry King. In the past he served as a writer for the Netflix Stream Team, Fandango Family and PBS KIDS, penned articles for Sprout and PopSugar, and was a contributor to Chicago Parent.
Learn more here.