In TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: RETURN TO NYC!, the Turtles search for their lost master Splinter and defend NYC from the criminal world that is terrorizing the city and its people. This DVD also includes the “Mutation Of A Scene” special feature, which offers a behind-the-scenes look into every episode.
- Vision Quest–Leo takes the Turtles to train in the woods in an advanced ninja ritual where they must overcome their weaknesses and face their greatest enemies in order to become true ninjas.
- Return to New York–The Turtles return to the city to search for Splinter, only to find that the city is overrun with Kraang.
- Serpent Hunt–As the Turtles search for Karai, they have to deal with a city filled with Kraangdroids as well as Zeck and Steranko, who hunt Karai for their own means.
- The Pig and the Rhino–Donnie finishes a new batch of retro-mutagen, hoping to save Karai, but the Turtles find themselves hunted by Shredder’s new vengeful henchmen, Bebop and Rocksteady.
- Battle for New York – Part 1–Leo doesn’t trust Slash when he emerges leading a team called the “Mighty Mutanimals.”
- Battle for New York – Part 2–While the Mighty Mutanimals lay siege to TCRI, the Turtles must brave the bizarre world of Dimension X to save the enslaved people of New York.
- Casey Jones vs. the Underworld–Casey Jones thinks he can take on the criminal underworld on his own, but when he discovers the Shredder is behind the growing crime wave, he finds himself in over his head.
Enter to Win TMNT: RETURN TO NYC!:
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method - Leave a Disqus comment on this post that shares your answer to the following:
QUESTION: What is your favorite kind of Pizza, and where does it come from?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
Twitter "Egg" Accounts are ineligible for entry and WILL BE BLOCKED.
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winner will be chosen on, about, or after July 30, 2015, and will be notified via email to confirm. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Prizing provided and shipped by Paramount Home Entertainment.
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.