The folks over at TeeFury are known for their super-cool, limited-edition mashup t-shirts that are offered on a 24-hours-only basis. What they have today is something super-cool and super-cute if you're into both STAR WARS and WINNIE THE POOH... specifically James Hance's WOOKIE THE CHEW artwork. Take a look at the full artwork below and see if you agree that it's about the cutest Death Star you've ever seen, complete with a little Chewy and R2-D2. If you like it, click here to get yours for only $10, but keep in mind that you only have until tonight to grab one!
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters - a newborn and a three-year-old - James Zahn is The Rock Father™.
Recent 2012 projects for James have included direction and editing on music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, and others.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Kik Axe Music, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more.
Learn more here.
- TRANSFORMERS: Fan Built Bot enters final voting phase...
- STAR WARS: Episode VII heads for the UK for filming...
- Electronic Arts picks up the Saber for future STAR WARS videogames...
- STAR WARS Day Savings from HasbroToyShop! #MayThe4thBeWithYou
- STAR WARS Day Savings and Exclusive Figure from LEGO SHOP! #MayThe4thBeWithYou