As a whole, I've never been a fan of the look of the Bratz line, which sticks out among its corporate siblings that The Rock Daughters love and adore - Lalaloopsy (I've been a Brand Ambassador for a bit), Project Mc2 (a fantastic STEM-based collection of dolls and science kits paired with a Netflix Original Series), and the highly-collectible Num Noms. I still don't like the look of the dolls overall, but I give 'em a pass on the Music Festival Vibes collection (sent here for review)... they're pretty cool, and the clothing and accessories are well-done, each pairing with a specific genre. More importantly, our girls like them, and that's a big win right there. Each doll even comes with a reusable "festival wristband."
From MGA Entertainment: "Cloe, Jade, Yasmin, Sasha and Raya have been counting down the days to the star-studded, sold-out, annual Bratz Music Festival, each of them dressed in fashions inspired by their favorite music genre. The Bratz Music Festival Vibes Collection features of the girls in outfits inspired by their favorite music genres."
- Cloe is all about the American country rock! #CountryCrush. Cloe is head-to-toe American Country in her denim jacket, red bandana, American flag pants and red cowboy boots • She accessorizes with horseshoe earrings, starry glasses, and a cross-body purse • Her second outfit is a ruffled denim and red checkered dress
- High-energy Jade needs high-energy electronic beats! Nothing more exciting than shuffling to a killer track with her BFFs. Doll Features: • Jade pairs patterned leggings and electric blue vinyl skirt with a fuzzy monster hoodie, and wears high-top sneakers with striped platforms • She accessorizes with an alien purse, neon glasses and a pair of happy face earrings. • Her second outfit is a green alien tank and rainbow tulle layered skirt • Also included are a concert bracelet, smart phone accessory and dinosaur case, and the iconic Bratz hairbrush in pink.
- Sasha needs high-energy hip hop beats! She always makes sure she’s stylish in the front row! Doll Features: • Sasha is front row center at all the top artists' concerts in her glam camo-inspired outfit • She accessorizes with her signature Bunny Boo, round sunglasses, and ying yang purse • Also included are a concert bracelet, smart phone accessory and studded case, and the iconic Bratz hairbrush in yellow.
- Yasmin goes all out boho chic for her alt rock & acoustic shows. #Ommazing Doll Features: • Yasmin is ready to rock in her 70s inspired outfit, starting with her sheer flared pants, crochet long vest, crop top and chunky boots. • She accessorizes with flower power glasses, feather earrings, and a fringe purse • Her second outfit is a long-sleeve psychedelic crop top and purple denim shorts • Also included are a concert bracelet, smart phone accessory and dreamcatcher case, and the iconic Bratz hairbrush in peach.
- Raya loves a good throwback - retro swing, jitterbugs, and all! #RadRetro Doll Features: • Raya is all about the retro jazz in her fit and flare crooner-inspired outfit. • She wears a red-and-white satin dress, blue suspenders and a pair of pink heels with bow accents. • She accessorizes with a hat, cat-eye glasses, retro vinyl record purse, and music-note earrings. • Also included are a concert bracelet, smart phone accessory and keyboard case, and the iconic Bratz hairbrush in yellow.
As noted above, dolls in this collection are Rad Retro Swing Rayna; Alt-Rock Princess Yasmin; Country Angel Cloe; Rad Dance Tracks Jade; Live Out Loud Sasha; and for the full experience, there's even the Music Festival Vibes Playset...
An interesting new spin on BRATZ for sure, these dolls are available now at retailers such as Amazon, Target and more.
See more at BRATZ.com