About the MEGA BLOKS Factory Tours
MEGA is proud to showcase their facilities to young Montrealers through engaging and inspiring activities specifically customized for each age group. In addition to highlighting the magical wonders of a toy factory for younger kids, and walking through informational 'how-it's-made' processes for older students, the tours will also highlight future professions that visitors can aspire to.
On top of visiting the areas where MEGA BLOKS toys are created from start to finish (in a factory that covers an area of over 15 football fields!), students will also have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with MEGA BLOKS toy experts and ask any and all questions they have about the toy industry. The MEGA BLOKS Factory Tours are a great way for students to learn about a local global business as well as the stages in the "life of a toy".
Organizations must take note of the following important information before applying for a visit:
- Tours are only available to schools, camps, daycares and non-profit organizations for children.
- Tours are offered free of charge. However, a donation of $5 per visitor in benefit of the Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation must be made in order to participate in the tour (not applicable to non-profit organizations).
- Tours are limited to a maximum of ±30 children at a time (one class).
- Organizations are responsible for any travel arrangements for their group to and from the MEGA headquarters.
- All visitors must be dressed comfortably with closed shoes.
- It is recommended that classes be separated into groups of 8 to 10 students prior to the visit to facilitate activities and supervision.
Interested parties should check out http://www.megabrands.com/ to get in touch.
For more rock delivered daily, including the latest in great music, cool toys, and fun for the whole family - "like" The Rock Father on Facebook.