YO GABBA GABBA! releases "Music is Awesome: Volume 4"Written by James Zahn
While all content is editorially chosen, articles may contain affiliate links which may generate revenue for the site when a purchase is made.
Somehow the announcement for this one slid under the radar here at Rock Father HQ, but YO GABBA GABBA! has a new compilation in-stores this week. MUSIC IS AWESOME: VOLUME 4 features 25-tracks that find the stars of the Nick Jr. hit show - DJ Lance Rock, Muno, Plex, Foofa, Toodee, and Brobee - joined by the likes of THE ROOTS, ROCKET FROM THE CRYPT, GEORGE CLINTON, THE AQUABATS!, CUT COPY, METRIC, and more. Check out the full tracklisting below, or just head over to iTunes to grab a copy right now.
YO GABBA GABBA! Music is Awesome!: Volume 4 Track Listing:
1. Yo Gabba Gabba! - Live Show Intro Remix
2. Biz Markie – Pancakes & Syrup
3. Yo Gabba Gabba! – That Is What Friends Are For
4. The Roots – We Have Fun
5. Yo Gabba Gabba! - Teamwork
6. Peter, Bjorn & John – I Wish I Was A Spy
7. CSS – Dinosaur Dinosaur
8. Yo Gabba Gabba! – Mixing Up Colors Remix
9. Rocket From The Crypt – He's A Chef
10. Yo Gabba Gabba! –Balloons (Live Show Version)
11. George Clinton – Atomic Frogs
12. Cut Copy – Fantastic Voyages
13. Yo Gabba Gabba! – Dinosaurs Are Really Really
14. YMCK – Fruit Song
15. Yo Gabba Gabba! – Let's Be Awesome While We Wait
16. Metric – Everybody Has A Talent
17. The Aquabats – Share
18. Yo Gabba Gabba! – Summertime
19. Belle & Sebastian – You Can Do It If You Try
20. Yo Gabba Gabba! – Clean It Up
21. Mariachi El Bronx – Friends Can Make You Smile
22. The Bird And The Bee – Cover Your Mouth
23. Yo Gabba Gabba! – Rest Up
24. Paco – Listen
25. Digital Unicorn – Green Remix
James Zahn is best-known as The Rock Father™, a media personality, commentator, adventurer and raconteur. He is the Owner, Publisher, and Editor-in-Chief of THE ROCK FATHER™ Magazine. In January, 2019, after nearly a decade of publishing The Rock Father™ Magazine, he joined Adventure Media and Events as Senior Editor of The Toy Book—the leading trade publication for the toy industry since 1984, as well as The Pop Insider — a destination for all things pop culture, and The Toy Insider — the leading consumer guide for toys and games. He is also editor of The Toy Report, a weekly newsletter published by The Toy Book each Thursday. Zahn has over 27 years of experience in the entertainment, retail and publishing industries.
He regularly serves as a Brand Ambassador and spokesperson for several Globally-recognized pop culture and lifestyle brands in addition to consulting for a number of toy manufacturers.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for bands such as FEAR FACTORY, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands. He currently serves as an artist manager and video director for PRODUCT OF HATE, whose debut album was released by Napalm Records in 2016, distributed by ADA/Warner Music in the U.S. with Universal Music handling global. A new album has been completed and is set for release this year.
Zahn and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, ABC, WGN, CBS, GCTN, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Forbes, MarketWatch, Reuters, BusinessWire, Fangoria, Starlog and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360 alongside Anderson Cooper, and has been interviewed by Larry King. In the past he served as a writer for the Netflix Stream Team, Fandango Family and PBS KIDS, penned articles for Sprout and PopSugar, and was a contributor to Chicago Parent.
Learn more here.