After dipping their toes into the Disney waters with the release of LULLABY VERSIONS OF THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS back in October, the crew over at Roma Music Group is gearing up to release Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star: LULLABY VERSIONS OF DISNEY CLASSICS on December 10th. This new collection features 18 songs made famous in movies like TOY STORY, THE LITTLE MERMAID, SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA, and more. While the original songs were certainly kid-friendly from the get-go, these lullaby versions present them as mellow instrumentals perfect for your baby's nursery. Pre-orders are up on iTunes right now, with "When You Wish Upon a Star" as an instant download. Preview that track, and check out the tracklisting below, right here on THE ROCK FATHER...
LULLABY VERSIONS OF DISNEY CLASSICS Tracklisting:
1. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
2. A Whole New World (Aladdin)
3. Part of Your World (Little Mermaid)
4. Colors of the Wind (Pocohontas)
5. Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)
6. When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio)
7. You'll Be In My Heart (Tarzan)
8. You've Got a Friend In Me (Toy Story)
9. The Bare Necessities (Jungle Book)
10. Once Upon a Dream (Sleeping Beauty)
11. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (Song of the South)
12. Someday My Prince Will Come (Snow White)
13. Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King)
14. Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)
15. The Circle of Life (The Lion King)
16. What's This (Nightmare Before Christmas)
17. Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
18. Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star boasts a library of over 140 titles inspired by popular music. Upcoming collections will feature lullaby versions of songs by VOLBEAT, LOU REED and THE VELVET UNDERGROUND, and CHEVELLE.
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is THE ROCK FATHER™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the family realm, Zahn is an Illinois-based Entertainment Writer, Media Personality, Commentator, Adventurer and Raconteur.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for bands such as FEAR FACTORY, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands. He currently serves as co-manager and video director for Napalm Records' PRODUCT OF HATE.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, has been quoted in BusinessWire, CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News, WGN and more. In the past he served as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), penned articles for Sprout, and was a contributor to Chicago Parent.
Learn more here.