THE TOY BOX - Week Three – Passionate toy inventors present the mentors and judges with unique concepts that include life-size construction tubes, sinkable building blocks, a new idea for a board game, a therapy doll and a lightbox in the shape of a terrier, on an all-new episode of ABC’s “The Toy Box,” airing on FRIDAY, APRIL 21 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. Sorta like Shark Tank with kids, Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet hosts the 8-episode series, while Sophia Grace Brownlee (“The Ellen Degeneres Show”), Aalyrah Caldwell (“Uncle Buck”), Toby Grey (“The Unexpected John Cena Prank”) and Noah Ritter (“The Ellen Degeneres Show”) serve as judges.
This week’s toy inventions include:
- Tubelox – life-size construction toy where you can build your own play. Inventor: Rachel and Steve from Pleasant Grove, Utah
- Pool Cubes – sinkable building blocks for the swimming pool. Inventor: Troy from Fayetteville, Arkansas
- The Grid – a game where players aim to collect their opponents’ pieces, Inventor: Tom from Farmington, Connecticut, and Mike from Sandy Hook, Connecticut
- Emotiplush – a therapy doll that can help children express their emotions. Inventor: Padmini from Naperville, Illinois
- Lightbox Terrier – a lightbox in the shape of an adorable dog that can inspire art and creativity. Inventor: Melissa from Pleasant Hill, California
Who will make it to THE TOY BOX? Tune-in tonight to find out!
Want first dibs on the winning toy? Pre-order now from Toys "R" Us!