One (1) Grand Prize Winner will Receive The Ultimate GOOD DINOSAUR Prize Pack:
- The Good Dino Blu-ray
- Pet Collector Action Figure
- Butch Action Figure
- The Good Dinosaur Backpack
- The Good Dinosaur Harmonica
- Butch Lunch Tote
- Thunderclap Charger and Fly Launcher
- Arlo Plush 23"
- Butch Journal
- The Good Dinosaur Tumblr with Straw
- The Good Dinosaur Canteen
- Spot interactive Plush
Two (2) Runners-Up will Receive THE GOOD DINOSAUR on Blu-ray Combo Pack!
Enter to win The Ultimate GOOD DINOSAUR Prize Pack! Here's How:
- Download the PDF Instructions to make your own Recyclosaurus. This is just a guide - your creativity is the key!
- Make your Recyclosaurus! Build it, Craft it, Make it AWESOME!
- Share Photographs of your Good Dino on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram (or all three) and tag @TheRockFather with the hastags #GoodDino #Recyclo
Need inspiration? Watch the video below to see how you and your little one(s) can make a fantastic Recyclosaurus!
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winner will be chosen on, about, or after February 21, 2016, and will be notified via email to confirm. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Prizes provided and shipped by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.
This is a contest, not a giveaway - that means that the winners will not be chosen at random- they will be chosen by THE ROCK FATHER himself! Winners will be chosen based on creativity and sheer awesomeness. THE ROCK FATHER does live in Illinois, but that does not mean bribery is acceptable. All decisions final. You may not win this promotion twice - meaning you may not win the same prize from another website offering a similar promotion.
Please Note: By entering contests and giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.