PAW Patrol: Meet Everest! includes the following episodes:
- The New Pup- The PAW Patrol rolls out in their new PAW Patroller to save Jake when he gets stranded in the ice fields, but a new pup also pops up to lend a paw--the brave ranger, Everest!
- Pups and the Big Freeze- When a winter ice storm causes trouble all over Adventure Bay, Mayor Goodway's car hits an icy patch and gets stuck in the snow. Then, a train engineer can't break on the icy tracks as it heads for a huge snow drift on the crossing. It's up to Ryder, Rubble, and Everest to clear out all the snow and ice!
- Pups Save the Deer- When a family of deer gets separated on slippery ice and a snowy hill, it's up to Zuma and Everest to lead an icy rescue to reunite them!
- Pups Make A Splash- When Cap'n Turbot's boat runs aground, Ryder, Zuma, Skye, and Rocky must team up to save it before it sinks!
- Pups Save A School Day- Alex loses his back pack on the first day of school! Ryder and the Paw Patrol need to help him find it before the school bus comes.
- Pups and the Trouble with Turtles- Tons of Baby Turtles start to pop up all over town and it's up to Ryder and the Pups to corral them all and get them back to their pond.
- Pups Save A Flying Frog- Marshall's new pet frog, Smiley, is going to be in a jumping contest! The only problem is that during a practice run Smiley jumps right into Skye's helicopter and it takes off! Now Skye and the Pups have to save Smiley, and get him to the competition in time!
Pre-order now via my associate, Amazon.