The folks over at Eggland's Best Eggs got in touch with The Rock Father to help spread the word about a FREE COOKBOOK that they're offering through February 15th. Their second original eCookbook, "Your Best Recipes" (a $9.99 value) features the Top 20 recipes from the first nationwide Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe Contest”. Thousands of entries were submitted by at-home chefs and bloggers, and this collection highlights creative ways of using EB eggs.
1. Visit Eggland's Best's special promotion page and connect your Facebook account to "like" Eggland's Best on Facebook.
2. Once you've connected your Facebook account, click the red button to download your eCookbook.
It's always cool when people whose products you already use make contact, and this is no exception: We have a carton of Eggland's Best in our refrigerator right now...
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is The Rock Father™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the parent blogging landscape, Zahn serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent) Blogger, has guest blogged as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew, was featured in the Father's Day issue of Lake County Magazine, and is a former contributor to Chicago Parent.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- Review - DANIEL TIGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD: Daniel's Big Feelings & Life's Little Lessons
- Recipes: Can YOU Defeat THE ROCK FATHER in #FrozenChefMadness?
- Blog: The First Daddy/Daughter Dance - Elsa and Anna's Fabulously FROZEN Ball...
- Sprout Channel kicks-off March with Oscar the Grouch and Giuliana Rancic, announces new programming highlights...
- Kindergarten: Drinking Fountains are Shorter Than They Used to Be...