The folks over at Oral-B are getting into the Father's Day spirit with a new video that celebrates the "Power of Dad." With over 115,000+ views on YouTube in just 24 hours, the video is a certified viral hit, and one that The Rock Father can get behind. Check it out below...
What do you think of the new Oral-B video? Will you be sharing it with your Dad?
FTC Disclosure: As noted above, this is a sponsored post on behalf of Oral-B. All opinions are that of James Zahn... a man who is wise in the ways of rock.
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is The Rock Father™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the parent blogging landscape, Zahn is a regular contributor to Chicago Parent, serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), and has guest blogged as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- VOLBEAT Gets Lullabied! Baby-Friendly Collection Hits the Streets...
- Premiere: "Perfect Day" from LULLABY VERSIONS OF LOU REED and THE VELVET UNDERGROUND
- Merry Mugmas! Show Your Holiday Cheer for DUNKIN' DONUTS Prizes! #DunkinMugUp
- Lullaby Versions of Disney Classics on the way from Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star...
- When I First Found Out that I'd Be a Dad... and Some Thoughts on Cord Blood Banking...