gDiapers - Adorable Eco-Friendly Diapers (and more)
For the environmentally-conscious parent that's not quite sold on cloth diapering, gDiapers offers a full system of eco-friendly options starting with their gPants and biodegradable liners. They have cloth options as well, but at Rock Father HQ I go for the flushable or throw-away versions. Aside from diapers, they also make super-cute clothing including dresses, t-shirts, leggings, and more. The starter bundles and gift certificates are both great gift ideas.
For those looking to get extra-festive this season, there's a limited-edition gJoy gPant available (pictured right) in seasonally-specific red, green, and white, complete with "Joy to the World" printed on the bum... but if you want it, you better hurry - as of this writing, sizes small & large are already sold out!
gDiapers products are availeble at gDiapers.com and select retailers including Target and Babies "R" Us locations.
Curious to see gDiapers in action? Check out the video below...
Want even more cuteness? Check out my daughter Finley in her new gSweet Dress and gSweet Little Pants, available for a limited time at gDiapers.com
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is THE ROCK FATHER™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the family realm, Zahn is an Illinois-based Entertainment Writer, Media Personality and Commentator.
He serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), has made guest appearances as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew, was featured in the Father's Day issue of Lake County Magazine, and is a former contributor to Chicago Parent.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- Listen: "Glycerine" from LULLABY VERSIONS OF BUSH by Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star...
- Lullaby Versions of NICK CAVE and THE BAD SEEDS released...
- LULLABY VERSIONS OF FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH released - Hear "Battle Born" Now!
- Introducing goumikids! Learn their Story, and Enter for a Chance to Win a Newborn Starter Kit!
- Celebrity Trainer Nikki Glor & Huggies Little Movers - Cool Tips for Parent & Baby (plus a Giveaway)!
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star - LULLABY HITS OF 2014 Released!
- Bathtime is Bonding Time for Parents and Kids #AveenoDad #RockFathersDay
- Watch: Dove Men+Care returns for #RockFathersDay with more #RealDadMoments
- More FOO FIGHTERS Lullabies Hit the Streets... and the Nursery
- Preview: "Welcome to the Black Parade" from Lullaby Versions of MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE