gDiapers - Adorable Eco-Friendly Diapers (and more)
For the environmentally-conscious parent that's not quite sold on cloth diapering, gDiapers offers a full system of eco-friendly options starting with their gPants and biodegradable liners. They have cloth options as well, but at Rock Father HQ I go for the flushable or throw-away versions. Aside from diapers, they also make super-cute clothing including dresses, t-shirts, leggings, and more. The starter bundles and gift certificates are both great gift ideas.
For those looking to get extra-festive this season, there's a limited-edition gJoy gPant available (pictured right) in seasonally-specific red, green, and white, complete with "Joy to the World" printed on the bum... but if you want it, you better hurry - as of this writing, sizes small & large are already sold out!
gDiapers products are availeble at gDiapers.com and select retailers including Target and Babies "R" Us locations.
Curious to see gDiapers in action? Check out the video below...
Want even more cuteness? Check out my daughter Finley in her new gSweet Dress and gSweet Little Pants, available for a limited time at gDiapers.com
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is THE ROCK FATHER™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the family realm, Zahn is an Illinois-based Entertainment Writer, Media Personality and Commentator.
He serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), has made guest appearances as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew, was featured in the Father's Day issue of Lake County Magazine, and is a former contributor to Chicago Parent.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- Watch: Super-Fan Builds Crafts BATMAN Tumbler Batmobile Baby Stroller based on THE DARK KNIGHT Trilogy
- Baby Rocker? Lullaby Versions of STAIND and DAUGHTRY Arrive...
- Baby Music: Lullaby Versions of MEGADETH Hits the Streets (and the nursery)!
- Watch: Fisher-Price presents WISHES FOR BABY - A Short Film Welcoming some of 2015's New Babies...
- [CLOSED] Holiday Wish Guide Giveaway: Diono Radian RXT Convertible + Booster Car Seat
- [CLOSED] Giveaway: Win a Kid'Sleep Moon Bedtime Prize Package from Claessens'Kids
- Ready to Rock the #BedTimeBattle? The Elo Pillow is a New Weapon in the Sleepytime Wars...
- [CLOSED] Giveaway: Win a VUSEE Universal Baby Monitor Shelf!
- Getting Ready for Cold Season with DR. COCOA for Children #DrCocoaReliefWithASmile
- Preview & Discussion - NOVA: VACCINES -- CALLING THE SHOTS #vaccinesNOVA