Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii)
There's a reason I post those "Daddy Shooting Pixels" posts here on The Rock Father - sometimes Dad needs to fire up the XBOX 360 and blow off a little steam. My battlefield of choice tends to be Activision's CALL OF DUTY series, and while I was a little underhelmed by last years entry (Modern Warfare 3), this year brings CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 - a step into the future (literally), as the action takes place largely in 2025. NOT FOR THE KIDS, this one is for grownups only!
While my copy of the game has yet to arrive here at Rock Father HQ, it's on my list... and bound to be on many this holiday season. I tend to play in the wee hours of the night, long after the little ones have tucked in for a long winter's nap.
Available in a variety of configurations from Walmart.com, Target.com, and many other retailers.
Check out the Guy Ritchie-directed trailer below...
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is THE ROCK FATHER™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the family realm, Zahn is an Illinois-based Entertainment Writer, Media Personality and Commentator.
He serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), has made guest appearances as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew, was featured in the Father's Day issue of Lake County Magazine, and is a former contributor to Chicago Parent.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- For Grownups: BREAKING BAD Action Figures Pulled by TOYS "R" US, but Here's How to Get 'Em!
- Giveaway: Win Gabriel Iglesias' THE FLUFFY MOVIE on Blu-ray Combo Pack!
- 31 Days of Halloween: Product of Hate in THE UNHOLY MANIPULATOR - Official Selection of the 2014 Open Wound Horror Film Fest
- Covered: THE HELL takes on NICKELBACK (Comedy)
- Watch: FARMING SIMULATOR 2015 - Gameplay Trailer 3, Woodcutting
- 31 Days of DEATH WALKS THE STREETS: DWTS Nominated for an EMMY Award?
- 31 Days of DEATH WALKS THE STREETS: A Pumpkin-y Vibe...
- 31 Days of DEATH WALKS THE STREETS: Film Costume Concepts
- 31 Days of DEATH WALKS THE STREETS: Rare Art - Danielle and Michael
- 31 Days of DEATH WALKS THE STREETS: Subtle Differences