Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii)
There's a reason I post those "Daddy Shooting Pixels" posts here on The Rock Father - sometimes Dad needs to fire up the XBOX 360 and blow off a little steam. My battlefield of choice tends to be Activision's CALL OF DUTY series, and while I was a little underhelmed by last years entry (Modern Warfare 3), this year brings CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 - a step into the future (literally), as the action takes place largely in 2025. NOT FOR THE KIDS, this one is for grownups only!
While my copy of the game has yet to arrive here at Rock Father HQ, it's on my list... and bound to be on many this holiday season. I tend to play in the wee hours of the night, long after the little ones have tucked in for a long winter's nap.
Available in a variety of configurations from Walmart.com, Target.com, and many other retailers.
Check out the Guy Ritchie-directed trailer below...
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is THE ROCK FATHER™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the family realm, Zahn is an Illinois-based Entertainment Writer, Media Personality and Commentator.
He serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent) Blogger, has made guest appearances as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew, was featured in the Father's Day issue of Lake County Magazine, and is a former contributor to Chicago Parent.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- SDCC: Disney and Sony team-up for DISNEY INFINITY: MARVEL SUPER HEROES Collector's Edition
- #ForGrownups: AMERICAN BORN MOONSHINE is Running in Six States (Please Rock Responsibly)
- It's OK To Be Smart: Why Did We Blow on Nintendo Game Cartridges?
- Metal Fun: Watch SOULFLY & SEPULTURA Play the Same Song at the Same Festival... Who Does ROOTS Better?
- X Announce Four-Night Stands in Los Angeles, Chicago, Cleveland, NYC - Set to Play First Four Albums in Their Entirety...
- THE MAN WITH NO NAME Trilogy Gets a La Boca Poster...
- DENNIS MILLER to release AMERICA 180 this Tuesday...
- Free Download: Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX +α Original Game Soundtrack
- Watch: STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT - Electronic Arts Unleashes a Trailer (and a teaser) at E3 #EAStarWars
- Watch - AFTER HOURS: Bentley - CARS THAT ROCK with BRIAN JOHNSON of AC/DC #CarsThatRock