Like most of you, I have not seen LOCAL H with new drummer, Ryan Harding. Well, until today. A video has surfaced in which LOCAL H performs a stellar cover of "Team," the recent hit by LORDE. It's a fantastic rendition that manages to infuse the low-key track with the kind of energy that LOCAL H first emerged with in the mid-90s. Check it out below...
Catch LOCAL H on their Spring 2014 Tour:
- 4/16 Indianapolis, IN -- Radio Radio
- 4/18 Richmond, VA -- Canal Club
- 4/19 Washington, DC -- DC9
- 4/20 Baltimore, MD -- Metro Gallery
- 4/21 New York, NY -- Mercury Lounge
- 4/23 Hamden, CT -- The Ballroom at The Outer Space
- 4/24 Allston, MA -- Great Scott
- 4/25 Portland, ME -- Asylum
- 4/26 Burlington, VT -- Signal Kitchen
- 4/28 Buffalo, NY -- Waiting Room
- 4/29 Cleveland, OH -- Grog Shop
- 4/30 Detroit, MI -- Magic Stick
- 5/2 Chicago, IL CIMM Fest - Scott Lucas, Jimmy Chamberlin, Matt Ulery play as Mary Shelley - live film scoring of "Battleship Potemkin" http://tinyurl.com/k84cjja
- 5/3 Bolingbrook, IL -- Tailgaters
- 5/17 Chicago, IL -- Double Door - The M@ Show - Benefit with Carl Broemel of My Morning Jacket and others http://www.doubledoor.com/event/529031/
- 5/23 Waterloo, IA -- Spicoli's Grill
- 5/24 Denver, CO -- Larimer Lounge
- 5/25 Albuquerque, NM -- Launchpad
- 5/27 Scottsdale, AZ -- Pub Rock Live
- 5/28 San Diego, CA -- The Hideout
- 5/29 Los Angeles, CA -- The Satellite
- 5/30 Santa Ana, CA -- Constellation Room
- 5/31 San Francisco, CA -- Hemlock Tavern
- 6/2 Portland, OR -- Hawthorne Theatre
- 6/3 Seattle, WA -- El Corazon
- 6/4 Missoula, MT -- The Palace Lounge
- 6/6 Minneapolis, MN -- Triple Rock Social Club
- 6/7 Des Moines, IA -- Wooly's
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is THE ROCK FATHER™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the family realm, Zahn is an Illinois-based Entertainment Writer, Media Personality, Commentator, Adventurer and Raconteur.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for bands such as FEAR FACTORY, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands. He currently serves as co-manager and video director for Napalm Records' PRODUCT OF HATE.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, has been quoted in BusinessWire, CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News, WGN and more. In the past he served as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), penned articles for Sprout, and was a contributor to Chicago Parent.
Learn more here.