With Rock Father's Day fast-approaching (June 15), it can be expected that there's a lot of new dads out there - or even some soon-to-be dads (and Moms!) - that dig a little throwback hair metal from time to time. For those about to rock their nursery, my friends at Roma Music Group have been building quite the library of lullabies based on the works of popular artists. Whether you hope to have a rock star baby, a hard rock and metal baby, or even a pop star, jam band, soul or musical-loving infant, they have something for you in their Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star collection, and with LULLABY VERSIONS OF HAIR METAL POWER BALLADS having just-been released, they've teamed-up with THE ROCK FATHER to get five (5) lucky readers hooked-up with digital downloads of the new record, just in-time for Father's Day. You know, I don't think I'd be out of line in stating that many children have likely been conceived to the original versions of these songs...
Tracklisting - LULLABY VERSIONS OF HAIR METAL POWER BALLADS:
1. I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing originally by AEROSMITH
2. Silent Lucidity - made famous by QUEENSRYCHE
3. Sweet Child O’ Mine - originally by GUNS N' ROSES
4. Wait - made famous by WHITE LION
5. I Remember You - originally by SKID ROW
6. Love Song - made famous by TESLA
7. Heaven - originally by WARRANT
8. Every Rose Has It’s Thorn - made famous by POISON
9. Don’t Know What You’ve Got (Til Its Gone) - originally by CINDERELLA
10. Here I Go Again - made famous by WHITESNAKE
11. Fly to the Angels - originally by SLAUGHTER
12. Rock You Like a Hurricane - made famous by SCORPIONS
13. More Than Words - originally by EXTREME
14. Home Sweet Home - made famous by MOTLEY CRUE
Enter to win LULLABY VERSIONS OF HAIR METAL BALLADS (Digital Download)
Use the Rafflecopter Widget below (it will guide you), starting with the first (mandatory) entry method - Scroll down and Leave a comment that shares your answer to the following:
QUESTION: Who is your favorite "Hair Metal" band?
After that, you can complete social actions for additional, completely optional entries. Please Note: By entering giveaways on The Rock Father, you agree to comply with my fairness policy.
The Fine Print:
Promotion open to residents of the U.S. & Canada only, ages 18+, void where prohibited. Winner will be chosen on, about, or after June 15, 2014, and will be notified via email to obtain their shipping address. If no response within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be chosen. Prize will be provided by Roma Music Group as a Digital Download.
1980s-style Disclaimer: Many will enter, few will win! Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of prizing (seriously, probably not that long), The Rock Father is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages. In the rare occasion that a prize does not arrive (which, sadly, has happened), you have no remedy other than moving on.