Kia Motors America will be hitting The Big Game this Sunday with an all-new Dad-centric ad that seeks to answer an age-old question: "Where do Babies Come From?" The clip is pretty funny (and well-done), so check it out below. I don't really plan on watching "The Big Game" this weekend (not a football fan), but my wife will likely force me to have it on for the experience of catching some of the commercials and the half-time performance "live" instead of online. Check out the new 2014 Kia Sorento Commercial below...
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters (Released in 2009 and 2012) - James Zahn is The Rock Father™.
Bringing over two decades of experience in the entertainment industry into the parent blogging landscape, Zahn is a regular contributor to Chicago Parent, serves as a PBS KIDS VIP (Very Involved Parent), and has guest blogged as a member of the Sprout Kindness Crew.
Creatively, James has directed/edited music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for the likes of FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, ARCANIUM and others, has appeared as an actor in feature films and commercials, written comic books, and performed in bands.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more. He's appeared as a music expert on CNN's AC360, and in 2013 he's been quoted on CNN, Babble, The Huffington Post, and The Good Men Project, in addition to making appearances on ABC News and WGN.
Learn more here.
- When I First Found Out that I'd Be a Dad... and Some Thoughts on Cord Blood Banking...
- I'm very disappointed in GoldieBlox, and here's why...
- Covered: 12 Dad Bloggers perform Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' THRIFT SHOP to raise funds for Movember #MovemberDads
- Begun, the #CerealWars Have... STAR WARS is back with Big G CEREAL WARS: The Edible Episodes
- You Want It All But You Can't Have It (Actually, You Can)