I'm late in the game to discover this, but thanks to Big Daddy Blogger I now know that folks in Japan are "printing" 3D models of their unborn children. The process utilizes 3D mapping to output a clear replica they're calling "Shape of an Angel." Think of it as the next generation of those overpriced 3D/4D Ultrasounds that have been all the rage for the past few years. As the operator of a Dad Blog, I feel it necessary to keep up with these parenting trends, though this is one I'm not really sold on. Check out the informative video below.
This weirdness just makes me think of the SEPULTURA song "Biotech is Godzilla." Let's have a listen to that thrashtastic goodness...
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters - a newborn and a three-year-old - James Zahn is The Rock Father™.
Recent 2012 projects for James have included direction and editing on music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, and others.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Kik Axe Music, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more.
Learn more here.
- Unpopular Opinion: All Children Deserve an At-Home Parent.
- First Prom with The Rock Father: 1993 Revisited for 2013... with an ACUVUE Giveaway for Parents and Kids!
- Don't Cry: GUNS N' ROSES lullaby collection from Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star is out now...
- New REALTOR.com Mobile App allows Parents to Search for Homes by School...
- Comedian (and Minivan Man) AL MADRIGAL to release WHY IS THE RABBIT CRYING?