Sad news today as Optimus Prime, leader of the TRANSFORMERS faction known as the 'Autobots' was found dead in Illinois. After a valiant battle, it appears that Prime's final defeat came not at the hands of the rival 'Decepticons,' but within the tight grasp of a car crusher. Photos from the scene can be viewed below, exclusively on The Rock Father.
That 'car crusher' was a 2 1/2 year old girl (at least that's what the Play-Doh made it look like):
About James: A work-from-home Dad with a pair of daughters - a newborn and a three-year-old - James Zahn is The Rock Father™.
Recent 2012 projects for James have included direction and editing on music videos, lyric videos, and album trailers for FEAR FACTORY, DIRGE WITHIN, PRODUCT OF HATE, and others.
James and/or his work have been featured in/on CNN, NBC, G4, The Chicago Tribune, Blogcritics, Kik Axe Music, Fangoria, Starlog, The River Cities' Reader. Slowfish, Oil, and more.
Learn more here.
- TRANSFORMERS: Fan Built Bot enters final voting phase...
- STAR WARS Day Savings from HasbroToyShop! #MayThe4thBeWithYou
- Review: ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS AT-AT, MILLENNIUM FALCON, and FOAM FLYERS...
- Review: Marvel IRON MAN 3 Toy Collection (Hasbro)
- Giveaway: Hasbro ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS toys and games! #MayThe4thBeWithYou